How to Fix Your Avast UI Failed to Load Issue
All around the world, the use of technology is increasing day by day. There are hundred or thousand of PC users all around the world. The potential threats have increased because we install many harmful software due to a lack of user’s knowledge.
We use antivirus in our computer to save our system from malware. Avast is one of the familiar ones among many. Recently it was seen that many forums like Reddit and some others are asking questions on how to fix Avast UI failed to load issues.
There is a highly underrated solution to find the solution, so read all the instructions carefully.
- If there is a shortcut avast application on the desktop, click the right on the application and then click on shields control.
- The Shield Control menu will open, and right-click on the disable button will disable avast on your PC.
- Now you can re-enable it.
- Open the control shield again and click on the enable button and make the application enable. Avast will re-enable after some time.
- After completing this process, see that you are getting the Avast UI failed to load the issue or not. If still issue is there, then go for the next solution.
- Use Command prompt for solving Avast UI failed to load issue.
- By using the command prompt, many issues could be fixed. If the above-mentioned solution does not work, then try this one.
- Open the command prompt In PC and follow the instructions.
- Press Window Key + R, The run dialogue box will open on your PC.
- Opened the Run utility, type cmd in the box provided, and click on the Enter button.
- You can open the command prompt by typing the same in name in the search area and click on the most relevant result.
- When it would open, then type there winmgmt, verify repository, and press the enter button.
However, if you see some inconsistent issues, then some issues may be associated with your repository. To solve this issue, type the command: winmgmt/salvagerepository and tap the enter button.
On this command, you get the information that your windows management instrument is consistent.
When you see this message, then type one last command; winmgmt/reset repository.
Once it has been finished, you see a message on the computer screen, “ WMI repository has been successfully rebuilt.
On completing the process, you restart your PC
- Well, make sure you are using the latest version of avast and windows on PC. It is a common issue because if you have the latest version of the window, but the avast is not up to date, and vice versa, you would definitely face the issue. Therefore, you should always update your window and avast version.
- Enable remote desktop mode on PC; this service is in Microsoft Windows that makes PC control other PCs. If the service is not working on your PC, you will face the issue like Avast UI failing to load. Some steps will enable remote desktop service on PC.
- Press the Windows+ R that will open the Run utility on your PC.
- Type services.msc and press enter in the search bar of run utility.
- Right-click on remote desktop service and click on properties from the context menu.
- From the menu, you can check whether the service is working or not. If the services are already working, click on the start button and choose Automatic as a startup type.
- Click on Apply and then Ok and press on the exit button to save the changes.
Well, the solutions have been mentioned to solve the issue of Avast UI failed to load. However, if still issue is there, then you should switch to any other software.