Welcome to TechMediaNetwork!
Every website has its own rules for commenting and social media, and these are ours.
Please read our rules before you participate on our comment boards. If you ignore the
rules, don't be surprised if we block, delete, edit or reject your comments. By submitting
content to any TechMediaNetwork site, you are agreeing to the following Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user submissions and posts at any time and for any or no reason at our sole discretion.
- Take a lesson from Thumper - if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. TechMediaNetwork does not want to inhibit the discussion of controversial issues. Please debate, but don't attack. Everyone has an opinion and people will always disagree. While we encourage active discussions, and even heated debates, please try to disagree without being disagreeable.
- Be courteous and use respectful language. You agree to not threaten, verbally abuse or discriminate other Guests on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Personal attacks and hate speech of any kind are a direct violation of TechMediaNetwork's Terms of Service and are grounds for immediate and permanent suspension.
- Feel free to share your ideas and/or experiences about religion and politics, but remember this is not a place for advertising, promoting, recruiting, campaigning, lobbying, soliciting or proselytizing. We realize there is often a fine line between discussing and campaigning; please use your best judgment as we will use ours.
- Please don't "feed" the trolls. We encourage you to report abuse by trolls, but we also ask that you not engage with trolls on the comment boards. Reacting to their comments is exactly what they want. If we see you feeding a troll, we reserve the right to remove both the troll's comments and your responses.
- Respect people's privacy and please do not share another's contact information through TechMediaNetwork's comment boards or social network. Personal information, including, but not limited to, telephone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, Social Security Numbers and birthdays, should not be posted and we reserve the right to remove them at any time.
- Be courteous and don't deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or spam. It's rude and we don't like that.
- Please don't post, upload or distribute anything that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or illegal. You may not use TechMediaNetwork's boards to distribute chain letters, mass mailings, "spam," duplicative or unsolicited messages. If you do, don't be surprised when we block, delete or ban your comments.
- Don't use obscene or offensive usernames. TechMediaNetwork reserves the right to remove any login credentials, usernames, handles, etc. we deem offensive. Using inappropriate usernames may result in immediate termination of your account.
- Do not use public forums for individual and personal communications.
- Please keep your comments to 200 words or less. We reserve the right to edit for brevity, clarity and other purposes. Rambling is the kiss of death, so please keep your comments short.
- Please only post relevant and related links in your comments. No links to your personal blog (unless it's related) and no spam links. If your link is not relevant, we reserve the right to edit, remove or block your comments.
You must be at least 18 years of age to register to participate in our online
community or other social networking features with TechMediaNetwork. If you are
between the ages of 13 and 18, you may browse, register for email newsletters,
comment and join our social network only with consent of your parent(s) or guardian(s).
If you are under 13 years of age, please do not send any information about yourself, including,
but not limited to, your name, address or email address. Any such personal information posted
will be removed at TechMediaNetwork's sole discretion.
You, and only you, are responsible for the content you post. TechMediaNetwork is not responsible for content
posted by its users. We do not and cannot review all user submissions. However, we have the right to review,
screen, delete, edit and/or move any content posted on TechMediaNetwork's web properties. Although we have no
duty to do so, we reserve the right to remove content we deem abusive, defamatory and obscene, in violation of
copyright or trademark laws, or are otherwise unacceptable. If we chose to review content, there may be a delay
in posting such content to allow for a review process. The review process will take place on weekdays between the
hours of 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. MST.
User content may contain links to Internet sites, applications and services maintained by third parties, over which
TechMediaNetwork has no control. TechMediaNetwork does not endorse the content, operators, products or services of
third-party sites. TechMediaNetwork is not responsible or liable for the content, operators, availability, accuracy,
quality, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such third-party sites. TechMediaNetwork
is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection
with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through such sites.